Newbie Question

PythonRAD

How can I do for insert a text into Entry widget?

#Set Property Text1
Text1 = tk.Entry(Form1, width = 20, relief=tk.GROOVE)
Text1.place(height=17, width=90, x=98, y=15)

Text1.text ="Michelangelo" -----> is It correct?

thank

--
www.pythonRAD.tk
##########################

Michael Peuser

"PythonRAD" <[email protected]
How can I do for insert a text into Entry widget?

#Set Property Text1
Text1 = tk.Entry(Form1, width = 20, relief=tk.GROOVE)
Text1.place(height=17, width=90, x=98, y=15)

Text1.text ="Michelangelo" -----> is It correct?

As it does not work, it is probably *not* correct ;-)
You can accomplish it by:

Text1.delete(0);
Text1.insert(0,"Michelangelo")

(and reading it via Text1.get() )