NewsMaestro presents: Java Programmer Goldmine on-line

Guest

Extensive collection of Java related code examples and expert opinions
is available on-line.

http://tarkus01.by.ru/Convert/index.html

Major Java related subjects and issues are covered
under separate categories. You can find the answer on any issue within
minutes if not seconds.

Flexible nagivation allows quick and precise navigation in the
database.

Guest

Extensive collection of Java related code examples and expert opinions
is available on-line.

http://tarkus01.by.ru/Convert/index.html

Major Java related subjects and issues are covered under separate
categories.
You can find the answer on any issue within minutes if not seconds.

Flexible nagivation allows quick and precise navigation in the
database.

Guest

Extensive collection of Java related code examples and expert
opinions
is available on-line.

http://tarkus01.by.ru/Convert

All subjects and issues are covered under separate categories.
You can find the answer on any issue within minutes if not seconds.

Flexible nagivation allows quick and precise navigation in the
database.

newsmaestro

Extensive collection of Java related articles with code examples
and expert opinions is available on-line.

http://javagoldmine.by.ru/Convert/index.html

Major Java related subjects and issues are covered under separate
categories. You can find the answer on any issue within minutes.

Flexible nagivation allows quick and precise navigation in the
database.

newsmaestro

Roedy, you are addressing NewsMaestro, who is an infamous Usenet spammer and
malware provider.

Lew, you are a big mouth. I know that. And you are arrogant and
obnoxious.
And you behave like you own this group, which is simply stupid and
indictes
you are a megalomaniac, driven by the complex inferiority.
That's fine. That is the way you are.

But. Just about all you can produce is lies and fabrications.

At to the answers to questions anyone might have, look at this link,
it is all there:

http://javagoldmine.by.ru

I am too busy to do custom research for you, even though I could find
you and articles EXACTLY on the subject you are looking for. Believe
me.
Unless you are going to pay for a custom research.

newsmaestro

you would be much more convincing if you answered a question by
pointing to the precise URL on that website where the question is
answered.  These is so much spam to websites empty of content, people
are jaded.

Roedy, I looked at your site. Looks pretty good.
Again, I could perform a custom research for anyone and find you the
articles pretty much exactly on the issue.
But it is not free.

Good luck.

Andrew Thompson

Lew, you are a big mouth.

If it takes a big mouth to counter spammers
like you, then please 'SPEAK UP, LEW'.
..I know that. And you are arrogant and
obnoxious.
And you behave like you own this group, ..

No, it is malicious spammers such as yourself
that seem to feel this usenet newsgroup is for
your personal benefit.
..which is simply stupid and
indictes
you are a megalomaniac, driven by the complex inferiority.

That is a very good description of yourself.

Please take your medication.

newsmaestro

If it takes a big mouth to counter spammers
like you, then please 'SPEAK UP, LEW'.

No, it is malicious spammers such as yourself
that seem to feel this usenet newsgroup is for
your personal benefit.

That is a very good description of yourself.

Please take your medication.

Andrew, be nice, willya?
What is YOUR problem?

Roedy Green

Again, I could perform a custom research for anyone and find you the
articles pretty much exactly on the issue.

However, if you want to prove you site has content, you will need to
do that at least occasionally. The alternative is having your site
ads treated as spam.

newsmaestro

However, if you want to prove you site has content, you will need to
do that at least occasionally.

Roedy, I don't have to prove anything to anyone. Just look at the site
and see if it is something you are interested in. Btw, you HAVE been
at http://tarkus01.by.ru site, weren't you?

Now, the new link is:

http://javagoldmine.by.ru

Probably the most extensive collection of useful articles on Java.
Hit rate is over 90%. On Google, hit rate is about 0.1%. See the
difference?
The alternative is having your site
ads treated as spam.

There are no ads on that site.

Secondly, what is YOUR problem?
Feeling hot that YOUR site is not as good as javagoldmine?

newsmaestro

Freaking spammer.  Stay away from this guy; he's very bad news.

Lew, why do you have to be so rotten? What are you trying to prove
or achieve?

One more time: the updated version the most extensive collection of
Java
related articles with code examples and expert opinions is available
at:

http://javagoldmine.by.ru