    minutes if not seconds.

    Flexible nagivation allows quick and precise navigation in the
    database.

    Guest, Feb 16, 2008

    Guest Guest

    Extensive collection of Java related code examples and expert opinions
    is available on-line.

    http://tarkus01.by.ru/Convert/index.html

    Major Java related subjects and issues are covered under separate
    categories.
    You can find the answer on any issue within minutes if not seconds.

    Guest, Feb 27, 2008

    Guest Guest

    Extensive collection of Java related code examples and expert
    opinions
    is available on-line.

    http://tarkus01.by.ru/Convert

    All subjects and issues are covered under separate categories.

    Guest, Mar 4, 2008

    newsmaestro Guest

    Extensive collection of Java related articles with code examples
    and expert opinions is available on-line.

    http://javagoldmine.by.ru/Convert/index.html

    newsmaestro, Apr 21, 2008

    Roedy Green Guest

    you would be much more convincing if you answered a question by
    pointing to the precise URL on that website where the question is
    answered. These is so much spam to websites empty of content, people
    are jaded.

    Roedy Green, Apr 23, 2008

    newsmaestro Guest

    Lew, you are a big mouth. I know that. And you are arrogant and
    obnoxious.
    And you behave like you own this group, which is simply stupid and
    indictes
    you are a megalomaniac, driven by the complex inferiority.
    That's fine. That is the way you are.

    But. Just about all you can produce is lies and fabrications.

    At to the answers to questions anyone might have, look at this link,
    it is all there:

    http://javagoldmine.by.ru

    I am too busy to do custom research for you, even though I could find
    you and articles EXACTLY on the subject you are looking for. Believe
    me.
    Unless you are going to pay for a custom research.

    newsmaestro, Apr 23, 2008

    newsmaestro Guest

    Roedy, I looked at your site. Looks pretty good.
    Again, I could perform a custom research for anyone and find you the
    articles pretty much exactly on the issue.
    But it is not free.

    Good luck.

    newsmaestro, Apr 23, 2008
  8. If it takes a big mouth to counter spammers
    like you, then please 'SPEAK UP, LEW'.
    No, it is malicious spammers such as yourself
    that seem to feel this usenet newsgroup is for
    your personal benefit.
    That is a very good description of yourself.

    Please take your medication.

    Andrew Thompson, Apr 24, 2008

    newsmaestro Guest

    Andrew, be nice, willya?
    What is YOUR problem?

    newsmaestro, Apr 24, 2008

    Roedy Green Guest

    However, if you want to prove you site has content, you will need to
    do that at least occasionally. The alternative is having your site
    ads treated as spam.

    Roedy Green, Apr 26, 2008

    newsmaestro Guest

    Roedy, I don't have to prove anything to anyone. Just look at the site
    and see if it is something you are interested in. Btw, you HAVE been
    at http://tarkus01.by.ru site, weren't you?

    Now, the new link is:

    http://javagoldmine.by.ru

    Probably the most extensive collection of useful articles on Java.
    Hit rate is over 90%. On Google, hit rate is about 0.1%. See the
    difference?
    There are no ads on that site.

    Secondly, what is YOUR problem?
    Feeling hot that YOUR site is not as good as javagoldmine?

    newsmaestro, Apr 27, 2008

    newsmaestro Guest

    Lew, why do you have to be so rotten? What are you trying to prove
    or achieve?

    One more time: the updated version the most extensive collection of
    Java
    related articles with code examples and expert opinions is available
    at:

    http://javagoldmine.by.ru

    newsmaestro, Apr 27, 2008