Newspaper columns.

Mufasa

I have a list of items that I'd like to have wrap like columns in a
newspaper. So that as I add items, it would be in two columns and things
would wrap appropriately. So if there were 11 items, it would be 6 in 1
column, 5 in another. If there are 18 items, it would be 9 and 9.

Any suggestions/thoughts?

TIA - Jeff.

bruce barker

for safari and firefox you can use a CSS style command.

my text ....

out of luck with IE . you can do it with some javascript.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

clintonG

Forget about using CSS. Its ridiculous. What you want is another page model
besides HTML and that would be WPF/Silverlight. If you look around you'll
find a newspaper columns are quite easy to do using flow properties which
are not supported by HTML/CSS.