No codebehind : Classes

DaWoE

Hello,

I'm used to working with VS.Net and code behind.
The usual way to work for me is to have a class that does all the
database access for me. All my other classes, except for my page inherit
from this class.

I'm making a site for a friend now who doesn't has free webspace that
supports ASP.NET, but not codebehind. I already downloaded Web matrix to
make this site.

My question now is. How can I reuse code without copy and paste it to
each aspx-file. Especially my db-connection.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Bray

You can use the old style include files that ASP use to use. I am assuming
you are not allowed to put dlls in the bin directorey otherwise you could do
code behind.