No local string defined -- Inconsistent Module

Ryan

I am using the sun application server and the sun deploytool. Ihave already
deployed this application. I did an undeploy and attempted to redeploy. This
has happened to me a couple of times with different applications. There is
virtually nothing on the web about it. I am including one of the only links.

I get this when i try to deploy an .ear file after undeploying it to the sun
application server with the deploy tool.

No local string defined -- Inconsistent Module State at
com.sun.enterprise.security.SecurityUtil.linkPolicyFile(SecurityUtil.java:321)
at
com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.AppDeployerBase.generatePolicy(AppDeploye
rBase.java:377) at
com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.AppDeployer.doRequestFinish(AppDeployer.j
ava:108) at
com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.J2EECPhase.runPhase(J2EECPhase.java:146)
at
com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.DeploymentPhase.executePhase(DeploymentPh
ase.java:71) at
com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.PEDeploymentService.executePhases(PEDeplo
ymentService.java:633) at
com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.PEDeploymentService.deploy(PEDeploymentSe
rvice.java:188) at
com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.PEDeploymentService.deploy(PEDeploymentSe
rvice.java:520) at
com.sun.enterprise.management.deploy.DeployThread.deploy(DeployThread.java:143)
at
com.sun.enterprise.management.deploy.DeployThread.run(DeployThread.java:171)

I followed the instructions here:

http://forums.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=598473

by doing a search under domain1 and deleted everything that had the name of
my ear file. Same error.