Not able to find the servlet

Garg

Hi All,

I am new to this JSP and servlet so for testing purpose i created one
html page which is calling one servlet. but when i run it is not able
to find the servlet.

I updated web.xml by uncommenting servlet invoke part. folder
structure is correct. I am not able to understand where can the
problem.

Please give me your suggestions.

Thanks,
Tarun Garg

Andrew Thompson

Garg said:
..
I am done by all this but same probles is there.

OK. Can you describe the 'folder structure' you
mentioned earlier?

e.g. if there were a servlet 'com.your.Servlet'
- as a loose class it would generally be located..
WEB-INF/classes/com/your/Servlet.class
- if in a jar archive, it would be something like..
WEB-INF/lib/servlet.jar

And to clarify something you mentioned earlier.
This class is being called into a JSP? (You
mentioned 'HTML', but I am guessing you
really meant 'JSP'.)

--
Andrew Thompson