not redirecting to login page while using forms authentication

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Pradeep Pise, Jul 9, 2004.

  1. Pradeep Pise

    Pradeep Pise Guest

    Hello All,

    I have a problem in my project. I have used forms authentication and code is embedded in web.config.
    <authentication mode="Forms">

    <forms name="AuthCookie" path="/" loginUrl="login.aspx" protection="All? timeout="120? >

    </forms>

    </authentication>

    If I am trying to check for the session timeout. Coockie\s get disabled and session is timed out( detected because i am not able to access the session variables- values are lost) but the user is not redirected to the login.aspx.

    While it's working perfect if you create a new project.

    Can anyone suggest the workaround.

    thanks

    Pradeep

    Pradeep Pise, Jul 9, 2004