object function list doesn't appear

Discussion in 'Java' started by shagros, Jun 20, 2009.

  1. shagros

    shagros

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    in Eclipse the functions/attributes quick list of objects doesn't appear

    Hi,

    my problem is very simple but very annoying, I've just reinstalled eclipse 3.4.2 on my computer, and now, when for example when I start to type "System." (for example the whole line would be "System.out.println("blablabla");" normally you know, you have this little window that appears on the side to show you the possible function or attribute of this object, but here it's not appearing. Instead, the "System." is underlined in red as an error,

    the javadoc is properly working though, I have no idea if I need to activate something or what ...

    Thanks a lot,

    Adrien

    Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
    shagros, Jun 20, 2009