gnewsham

When attempting to run an application on localhost I get the following
error, it is not very specific so I am not sure where or how to start
looking for the problem.

It is current a blank webform which inherits template.vb file which in
turn builds a page calling ascx files to load the nav bar, footer etc.
I have done this before with no problem and am using basically the same
code so am rather confused, any assistance or pointers of how to
troubleshoot this would be appreciated.

Server Error in '/MyApp' Application.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not
set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

object.]
Withdraw.withdraw_template.OnInit(EventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer)
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()