ObjectDataSource Parameters

Guest

I generated ObjectDataSource parameters using the VSWD wizard. It generated
the code as
<asp:parameter Name="firstName" Type="String" />
with lowercase Name attribute value. My getters and setters in the class are
acutally uppercase but the parameters passed to constructor are lowercase.

If I use this ods with a FormView and <%# Bind(...) %> do I need to use a
Control Parameter instead? I'm just not sure how the ods parameter is bound
to the TextBox field.

Thanks for any clarification.