ObjectDataSource Update command deleting rows from my database

Guest

I have an object datasource control that is referencing a class in the app
code directory called SQLCommands.vb. That class calls stored procs in a
remote server. On my page I'm using a GridView to update fields. I click
edit, and edit some info, then click update and it calls the right update
function. It executes the query with no exceptions and when the page
refreshes the row disappears!

Anyone experience anything like this?

Thanks

Guest

Nevermind. I'm stupid. It wasn't actually deleting the rows, its just
updating incorrect information which consequently fails to match on the join
of my "get" query. I guess all I needed was 3 beers and a 5 hour break to
see it.