obtaining username with anonymous IIS access

mike

I can think of 3 places where a user's username is stored on their PC:
* in the %username% environment variable and
* in the Registry.
* in at least one WMI class

Is there anyway I can get one of them and post it back to the server
when I click on a form's Submit button?

I want this so I can run an ADSI query to obtain other user info such
as full name and email address - I'm not sure if either of these are
stored on the client PC. Full name may be as it's referenced in the
dialog box you get when you lock your PC so may be accessible thru WMI
or the registry.

Anyone got any ideas?
Mike