    accounts.

    Is there a library out there for .NET (preferrably C#)?

    Thanks.

    Brian, Apr 12, 2006

  2. Brian

    Darrel Guest

    Not sure if they've coined a name for these yet, but many web sites
    It's called a captcha
    It's hardly ideal, as it annoys most human users and can be completely
    inaccessible for others. It's a last-resort option. Or at least, should be.
    I'm sure there is. Just google 'captcha + C#' and you should find something.

    That said, if this is mainly just to prevent bots, I'd suggest using a plain
    english captcha:

    enter the letter 'd':
    what color is an orange?:

    etc.

    Still not completely accessible, but a LOT nice than the crazy optical
    illustion things.

    -Darrel

    Darrel, Apr 12, 2006

  3. Brian