ODP.NET and Oracle 10g

Guest

Hi All,

I am curious to know if anyone is using ODP.NET and Oracle 10g combination
for database connectivity from their .NET applications. If yes, what do you
think about ODP.NET?

Does it work well with your applications especially the connection pooling
aspect? Are there any major bugs and/or issues that can stop anyone from
adopting ODP.NET?

Any pointers or recommendations are highly appreciated!!

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

ODP.NET works better than the Microsoft components at talking to Oracle. I
have not used it in awhile, but I wholeheartedly recommend it in most
setups.