onclick postback event has disappeared

Guest

Hello!

Except for dropdownlists, all other controls have lost their postback call.
The default postback call runs all the time.

What would be the more likely cause for this?

Thank you for your help!

-Bahman

Guest

Hello again!

The problem has to do with nested DIV statements.

If I remove the nested DIV with it positioning parameters, etc., the
javascript postbacks are back.

If I put it back in, the postbacks are gone.

Any clue is very welcome!

The page looks perfectly normal. I cannot see anything being off.

Thank you!

Guest

hello again!

I dont' know what I did but all postback javascript events have disappeared
from the buttons.

They have not disappeared from dropdownlists.

What could be possibly going on? The problem seems to be limited to just one
page.

I am using webmatrix. Do I need to force a recompliation?

thank you!

-Bahman