onload error

andy johnson

I made the mistake of "upgrading" to IE6.0 on my windoze 98 laptop. I
really wish bill gates would die in a horribly painful accident.
Anyway, after much grief, I downloaded Opera and saw true religion.
The good in this is I discovered my web site http://www.oawater.com
has a slide show on the main page that is broke in Opera 7.11. I get
this error message. Can anyone give me some direction?

Event thread: onload
Error:
name: TypeError
message: Statement on line 56: Expression evaluated to null or
undefined and is not convertible to Object:
document.images.SlideShow.filters
Backtrace:
Line 56 of linked script http://www.oawater.com/styles/show.js
document.images.SlideShow.filters.blendTrans.Apply();
In unknown script
runSlideShow();
At unknown location
{event handler trampoline}

Thanks,

Andy

"There would be a lot more civility in this world if people
didn't take that as an invitation to walk all over you"
- (Calvin and Hobbes)

Martin Honnen

andy said:
[...]

Opera doesn't support any filters thus you need to check
if (document.images.SlideShow.filters) {
document.images.SlideShow.filters.blendTrans.Apply();

MeredithPl