onMouseOut over DIV

Enzo

Hi,

in Firefox, the onMouseOut event from a layered
menu over a existent Iframe does not work!

Perhaps a bug in Firefox?

Thanks

Yann-Erwan Perio

Enzo wrote:

Hi,
in Firefox, the onMouseOut event from a layered
menu over a existent Iframe does not work!

Do you have this issue only in Firefox? The following code indeed works
in Firefox 1.0.4, which leads me to believe that the event management in
your menu might be faulty; could you post some code demonstrating the issue?

<script type="text/javascript">
var foo="Hello, World!";
</script>

iframe, div { position:absolute}
div {background:yellow; width:100px; height:100px;}

<iframe src="javascript:top.foo"></iframe>

Regards,
Yep.