    menu over a existent Iframe does not work!

    Perhaps a bug in Firefox?

    Thanks

    Enzo, Jun 9, 2005

  2. Enzo wrote:

    Hi,
    Do you have this issue only in Firefox? The following code indeed works
    in Firefox 1.0.4, which leads me to believe that the event management in
    your menu might be faulty; could you post some code demonstrating the issue?

    <script type="text/javascript">
    var foo="Hello, World!";
    </script>

    iframe, div { position:absolute}
    div {background:yellow; width:100px; height:100px;}

    <iframe src="javascript:top.foo"></iframe>

    Regards,
    Yep.

    Yann-Erwan Perio, Jun 9, 2005

  3. Enzo