Open full screen browser window.

Archi

Hi. All. I need open a browser (IE5.5 or letter) to full screen
like F11 pressed.
I use a little trick. Open new window, and close old:
var win = window.open('index.aspx','',"channelmode=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,titlebar=no,resizable=no");
opener=self;
window.close();
This code open window WITH titlebar!!!!
If i close it and open new - it without... WHY?
I need it without titlebar in firsttime!
What I can do?
May be I can write a javascript for emulation press F11?
I will glad for any help. Thanks.
Sorry for my English.
Plase send a copy to my email.

Grant Wagner

Archi said:
Hi. All. I need open a browser (IE5.5 or letter) to full screen
like F11 pressed.
I use a little trick. Open new window, and close old:
var win = window.open('index.aspx','',"channelmode=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,titlebar=no,resizable=no");
opener=self;
window.close();
This code open window WITH titlebar!!!!
If i close it and open new - it without... WHY?
I need it without titlebar in firsttime!
What I can do?
May be I can write a javascript for emulation press F11?
I will glad for any help. Thanks.
Sorry for my English.
Plase send a copy to my email.

Please stop this nonsense. It is annoying, and as more and more people become annoyed by this behaviour, more and more people will
install software or enable functionality in their browser to stop you from doing it.

--
| Grant Wagner <[email protected]>

* http://devedge.netscape.com/library/manuals/2000/javascript/1.3/reference/frames.html
* http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/dhtml_reference_entry.asp
* Tips for upgrading JavaScript for Netscape 6/7 and Mozilla