Open Source Convention 2004 - Call for Papers

Phil Tomson

The conference will be held in Portland, Oregon, on July 26-30, 2004. See:

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2004/

Yup, right here in Stumptown ;-) (great for those of us who live here,
a nice destination for those of you who live elsewhere ;-)

Last summer the Ruby talks were very well attended - in fact we could've
really used a bigger room. Let's fill our room up again next year with
some good Ruby talks.

BTW: if your proposed talk is accepted, you can get in to OSCON for free.

Phil