OpenGL and Ruby: Experiences, comments, examples

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by David Ross, Sep 11, 2004.

  1. David Ross

    David Ross Guest

    I have been thinking about using OpenGL and Ruby for a
    presentation. Has anyone done major OpenGL programming
    with Ruby? I am curious if it is fast enough to render
    large/complex structures. Any experiences(problems and
    successes), or recommendations on what to use?

    --David Ross
    http://shopping.yahoo.com/backtoschool

    David Ross, Sep 11, 2004

    Kaspar Schiess, Sep 14, 2004