OpenGL and Ruby: Experiences, comments, examples

David Ross

I have been thinking about using OpenGL and Ruby for a
presentation. Has anyone done major OpenGL programming
with Ruby? I am curious if it is fast enough to render
large/complex structures. Any experiences(problems and
successes), or recommendations on what to use?

--David Ross
http://shopping.yahoo.com/backtoschool

Kaspar Schiess