openssl and DES

nrivera.eng

I need a sample code for a DES encrypt/decrypt app in C++ that uses
openssl libraries to encrypt / decrypt the data.

Thanks,
NR

Jack Klein

I need a sample code for a DES encrypt/decrypt app in C++ that uses
openssl libraries to encrypt / decrypt the data.

Thanks,
NR

First, this is comp.lang.c, and C++ is off-topic here. There is
comp.lang.c down the hall, but they don't like people just posting to
ask for source code anymore than we do here.

Try a Google search.

CBFalconer

I need a sample code for a DES encrypt/decrypt app in C++ that
uses openssl libraries to encrypt / decrypt the data.

That's nice. Also nothing to do with this newsgroup.