Opposite of JsMin?

-Lost

I have a compressed/packed library that I am attempting to modernize. I
would rather not have to convert it to a whitespace version by hand if
possible.

Any chance on something like an "uncompresser/unpacker" tool existing?

-Lost

Peter said:

The code won't be in the same order. This program uses the browser's
internal mechanics. I think I liked Opera the best for this.

Awesome, thanks!

Weird results.

obj.objFunc = function() { this.ref = this; }

Firefox:

obj.objFunc = (function () {this.ref = this;});

Opera:

obj.objFunc = (function ()
{
this.ref = this;
}
);

Oh well. It appears (really just venturing a guess) it cannot handle
anonymous function addressing?

Peter Michaux

Awesome, thanks!

Weird results.

obj.objFunc = function() { this.ref = this; }

Firefox:

obj.objFunc = (function () {this.ref = this;});

Opera:

obj.objFunc = (function ()
{
this.ref = this;}

);

Oh well. It appears (really just venturing a guess) it cannot handle
anonymous function addressing?

It is not weird that the two browsers produce different results. The
JSTidy tool is using the browsers code.toString() function. (not that
there really is a code.toString() function)

Peter

scripts.contact

I have a compressed/packed library that I am attempting to modernize. I
would rather not have to convert it to a whitespace version by hand if
possible.

Any chance on something like an "uncompresser/unpacker" tool existing?

i use this a lot for beautify the bookmarklets:
http://elfz.laacz.lv/beautify/