    Any pointers? Any site etc. would be helpful.

    Thnx n regards,
    -Neo

    Neo, Jan 3, 2005

  2. Neo

    Mike Wahler Guest

    Um, Boeing?
    Try newsgroup comp.arch.embedded

    -Mike

    Mike Wahler, Jan 3, 2005

  3. Neo

    Randy Howard Guest

    What was your C Question?
    How about going to your nearest news stand and picking up a copy of
    Aviation Week & Space Technology. It is filled with the names of
    the companies you are interested in. If driving or walking is too much
    of a burden, 2 seconds in google should be helpful.

    Randy Howard, Jan 5, 2005
  4. Yes, there are _many_ of them.
    Go to your favorite Job Site on the web and search for "software
    avionics". Although this may miss some companies that don't have
    the term "avionics" in their postings.

    There may not be any specific groups.
    Avionics comprises of embedded systems and hosted applications.
    Different companies use different processors. So maybe your best
    bet is
    About Avionics? The web? A library?

    --
    Thomas Matthews