    like they finally got smart?

    Anyway, should be less newbies quoting wrong because they are in google
    now.

    Noah Roberts, Jun 8, 2006

  2. Noah Roberts

    Geo Guest

    Hey, not everyone using Google Groups is a 'nwebie' for some of us it's
    the only usenet access we have. But yes, it's good they fixed the
    Reply.

    Geo, Jun 8, 2006

  3. Noah Roberts

    Noah Roberts Guest

    Really? There are such people? Are you sure? I don't know that I
    believe you.

    Noah Roberts, Jun 8, 2006
  4. Noah Roberts

    W Marsh Guest

    Now, if only Google could do something about the irritating elitist
    cuntbags...

    W Marsh, Jun 8, 2006
  5. Noah Roberts

    Noah Roberts Guest

    Heh, for "not newbies" you guys don't pay very good attention.

    Noah Roberts, Jun 8, 2006
  6. Noah Roberts

    phlip Guest

    Don't be a jerk, Noah. Some people work with ISPs or employers or schools
    that don't conduct NNTP, only HTTP. Flaming them won't help their network
    administrators get off their butts.

    phlip, Jun 8, 2006
  7. Noah Roberts

    Noah Roberts Guest

    Well, I digress...you guys are just too smart for me. I always jump to
    assumptions and get an attitude about shit that isn't even real before
    I even bother checking my facts. One of these days I'll learn I guess.

    Noah Roberts, Jun 8, 2006
  8. Noah Roberts

    red floyd Guest

    Noah, you are obviously in violation of the Americans with Disabilities
    Act. You need to put <HUMOR> tags in for the humor-impaired.

    red floyd, Jun 8, 2006
  9. Noah Roberts

    Default User Guest

    Has it been confirmed that the various non-US version of Google Groups
    also has the change? I'm still seeing non-quote posts to a higher
    degree than I'd expect.

    Brian

    Default User, Jun 8, 2006
  10. Noah Roberts

    Noah Roberts Guest

    I can't say, I am in the US and I'm just speaking to what I see using
    the interface.

    Noah Roberts, Jun 8, 2006
  11. Noah Roberts

    Noah Roberts Guest

    So, do they fine you for that or just execute you?

    ;)

    Noah Roberts, Jun 8, 2006
  12. Noah Roberts

    red floyd Guest

    <HUMOR>
    See! You did it again!!!! :)

    It's eminently clear that you need to be executed for that, to prevent
    it from occurring in the future.
    </HUMOR>

    red floyd, Jun 8, 2006
  13. Noah Roberts

    Old Wolf Guest

    groups.google.co.nz has it
    I'm sure there are a bunch of people who just delete all that
    annoying crud that's appeared in their reply window.

    Old Wolf, Jun 9, 2006
  14. Noah Roberts

    That's possible, but it would be good know. There's no point in giving
    the standard instructions on how to quote if that's not the deal.

    Brian

    Default User, Jun 9, 2006
  15. uk is fixed

    Nick Keighley, Jun 9, 2006