From: Rony <[email protected]>
Subject: [OT] Spambays question
This is a litle bit out of topic, but i suppose that a lot of python
users, use the spanbays spam filter.

I suppose you'd better ask this question at the Spambayes mailing list.
It is at (e-mail address removed).
I must admit it works great, after a month testing with it, it made no
errors and catch 100% of spam.
The only (litle) problem I see is that it puts all spam in a spam
folder. I think, that now i'm confident with it, it would be great if
you could simple delete automaticly the spam without putting it in a
spam folder.

Perhaps somebody managed to do that ?

Are you using the Outlook plugin?

Gerrit.

Rene Pijlman

Rony:
[Spambayes]
The only (litle) problem I see is that it puts all spam in a spam
folder. I think, that now i'm confident with it, it would be great if
you could simple delete automaticly the spam without putting it in a
spam folder.

I don't think that would be wise, but hey, it's your e-mail :) I prefer
to skim through the headers every day. It has sometimes caught a
legitimate news letter.

Perhaps you can configure Spambayes to move spam to the Deleted Items
folder.

Or you could define an autoarchive rule (I assume you use Outlook) on the
spam folder to automatically clean up every day.