    Perhaps somebody managed to do that ?

    Thanks

    Rony

    Rony, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Rony

    Gerrit Holl Guest

    I suppose you'd better ask this question at the Spambayes mailing list.
    It is at .
    Are you using the Outlook plugin?

    Gerrit.

    Gerrit Holl, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Rony

    Rene Pijlman Guest

    Rony:
    [Spambayes]
    I don't think that would be wise, but hey, it's your e-mail :) I prefer
    to skim through the headers every day. It has sometimes caught a
    legitimate news letter.

    Perhaps you can configure Spambayes to move spam to the Deleted Items
    folder.

    Or you could define an autoarchive rule (I assume you use Outlook) on the
    spam folder to automatically clean up every day.

    Rene Pijlman, Nov 27, 2003