OT: Those delicious Malted Milk Easter Eggs...

Ed Jay

Blinky the Shark scribed:
wrote:

Don't. She sure doesn't hesitate to spank me.

It's the diaper.

The masochist says, "Hit me!," and the sadist replies, "No!"

Neredbojias, when do my residuals begin for the photo I uploaded? I'm
waiting for my check.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
<irony>But don't forget that cruelty-for-cruelty's-sake is one of the most
highly-evolved phenomena in the known universe...</irony> Heck, sometimes
I even feel guilty spanking my mistress.

Don't. She sure doesn't hesitate to spank me.

Neredbojias

It's the diaper.

The masochist says, "Hit me!," and the sadist replies, "No!"

Neredbojias, when do my residuals begin for the photo I uploaded? I'm
waiting for my check.

I don't recall seeing any "Ed Jay" in the uploader's list...

Ed Jay

Neredbojias scribed:
I don't recall seeing any "Ed Jay" in the uploader's list...

I pressed submit too fast. You have a photo of the yellow wildflower
shrouded hills and ocean I took from my window last weekend. You can barely
see Catalina Island on the left.

Now, where's my check? I know, it's in the mail. :)

Neredbojias

I pressed submit too fast. You have a photo of the yellow wildflower
shrouded hills and ocean I took from my window last weekend. You can
barely see Catalina Island on the left.

Now, where's my check? I know, it's in the mail. :)

-A very nice pic, too. The check was all made out and ready to mail.
Unfortunately, the dog ate it. Better luck next time.

Neredbojias

There's a Blinky. How about *my* check. :)

That was a nice one, too, but it's against company policy to give
remuneration for pictures of fish. The CEO got a tuna bone caught in his
throat one time and...

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
That was a nice one, too, but it's against company policy to give
remuneration for pictures of fish. The CEO got a tuna bone caught in his
throat one time and...

Okay, then, here's another -- not fishy. :)

<uploads a photo I took of a poaching pelican>

Neredbojias

Okay, then, here's another -- not fishy. :)

<uploads a photo I took of a poaching pelican>

Oh, that's artistic. And good quality, too. However, our fiscal year
ended the day before yesterday and now we have to submit a request for
funds for the new fiscal year - a process that last year took almost a year
to complete. You can see the problem.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
He he, first time I heard that one. I like it!

It's part of a triad of qualities of the "perfect woman": about this
tall (point at your waist), big ears (pretend to grab one in each
hand like handles), and a flat head to set your beer on. :)

Neredbojias

It's part of a triad of qualities of the "perfect woman": about this
tall (point at your waist), big ears (pretend to grab one in each
hand like handles), and a flat head to set your beer on. :)

Whaddya do, hold onto her head so she don't move too much and spill the
beer?

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Whaddya do, hold onto her head so she don't move too much and spill the
beer?

Kinda loses it in the explanation, but I guess it's already lost so what
the hell; read my paragraph again while thinking "blow job".

Neredbojias

Kinda loses it in the explanation, but I guess it's already lost so what
the hell; read my paragraph again while thinking "blow job".

Heck, I know that! I was just playing dumb. (It's a habit I picked up
from Jukka.)

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Heck, I know that! I was just playing dumb. (It's a habit I picked up
from Jukka.)

You're apparently very accomplished at that.