other newsgoups for programmin

prophet

I am a new programmer using front page for my web page - I use a fair bit of
java scripts, but am wondering if there are any suggested news groups which
would help answer non java script questions?

One Dumm Hikk

I am a new programmer using front page for my web page

If you feel you must, go ahead but don't be surprised at the reactions
you may get from using Front Page.
I use a fair bit of java scripts, but am wondering if there are any suggested news
groups which would help answer non java script questions?

HTML Questions: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html
CSS Questions: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

You can even try finding a frontpage newsgroup for questions about FP
itself.