overriding the minimize button of the browser window

Prashant Joshi

Hi all,
There is a small problem. I open a new window (using window.open())
function of Java script when the user clicks on a button.
Now i have put resizable=no in the options, so the maximise button is
disabled. I also wanted the minimize button to be disabled, however,
this does not seem to be possible.
So, i now want to at least override the minimize button, if i can't
disable it. i think the onResize event can do it, however, i'm not
sure about how to do it.
Any tips on the onResize event? any help will be greatly appreciated.
also, do i have to give it like this :
document.onresize = function fnStopMinimize ()
{ event.cancelBubble;
window.resizeto(height, width);
return false;
}