Package not found

Nigel Wade

Well the package does exist, its just there were too many packages in
jar files and they kinda escaped the screen and I could not paste them
here, but now I have used the pipe option and I'm sure the package I'm
looking for does exist in the Jar file.

So, just what do you think was the point in posting mis-information?

If you don't post full and valid information then we can't help you.