Page Curl Javascript wtd

SS

ß Ø ® G

Hi

I'm trying to find a free javascript affect that will make the changes
from one page to another in a browser look like the page is curling
over as if the pages of a book are turning over. Does anyone know of
one please. I have looked on google but the millions of pages that
come up seem void of such a thing :)

TIA

--
E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

http://www.davessite.co.uk
Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

rf

ß Ø ® G said:
Hi

I'm trying to find a free javascript affect that will make the changes
from one page to another in a browser look like the page is curling
over as if the pages of a book are turning over. Does anyone know of
one please. I have looked on google but the millions of pages that
come up seem void of such a thing :)

Possibly because there is no such thing.

Cheers
Richard.

Whitecrest

I'm trying to find a free javascript affect that will make the changes
from one page to another in a browser look like the page is curling
over as if the pages of a book are turning over. Does anyone know of
one please. I have looked on google but the millions of pages that
come up seem void of such a thing :)

Try Flash,

SS

ß Ø ® G

Try Flash,

don't think flash will work, its for a scrapbook type thing i would
like the pages to turn over

heres a test to show you the idea

http://www.davessite.co.uk/myscrapbook/myscrapbook/index.php

id like it so when there are a few pages added and ppl click the next
page link at the bottom the pages seem to fold over like a book page
turning

--
E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

http://www.davessite.co.uk
Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

Whitecrest

never used Flash, how would I do it then ?

I would guess the way it is done is to hire a flash programmer.

How about this, what if in the page corners you have animate gifs that
show a page curling. covered by a image of the static page. Then when
you press "turn page" the static image visibility it set to 0, revealing
the animated gif of the page curling. At the end of the cycle, switch
pages.

Weyoun the Dancing Borg

heres a test to show you the idea
http://www.davessite.co.uk/myscrapbook/myscrapbook/index.php

id like it so when there are a few pages added and ppl click the next
page link at the bottom the pages seem to fold over like a book page
turning

*shurgs*

Using FireBird 0.7 here and when I click on a link it just goes to the next
page. No animation. Thank god - As a user I don't *want* animation, I want
the website to give me information, not sing and dance and distracy me.

Whitecrest

*shurgs*
Using FireBird 0.7 here and when I click on a link it just goes to the next
page. No animation. Thank god - As a user I don't *want* animation, I want
the website to give me information, not sing and dance and distracy me.

Now the same way you dislike animation and eye candy. Do you think
there is a possibility that someone might prefer sites like this? It
seems logical that is there are people that don't like it, then there
will be people that like it (and prefer it)

The pendulum swings both ways. I personally like lots of pizzazz in a
sire, I think that, it what makes it better.

Not that you or I are wrong, only different. And that is why it is a
good thing the web is so big that we can both get the same content
presented the way we like it. you like plain, I like color, and both of
us are happy.

Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Simple PagePeel Javascript

Simple PagePeel Javascript

PagePeel converted completely in Javascript and is available thereby with a majority of all Internet users. As the further advantage of the Javascript implementation it is to be called that practically all means of publicity existing so far are applicable also for the employment as PagePeel. No additional Plug in with the visitor are needed.

demo:
http://www.24-interactive.com/site/publisher/adformats/pagepeel

download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/35623466/pagepeel_Nulled_webgraf.ru.zip.html