page load speed differs on different servers

papalarge

Ok... I have a ASP.Net application that we have on a testing server.
Seems to work fine. When we moved it over onto our production server,
there is one page that takes a couple seconds longer to load than it
used to. What will happen is the status bar in the browser will load
3/4 of the page and pause for like 3 seconds, and then finish up.

I've tried several things to get rid of this problem... I've removed
all of the images on the page, which seems to clear it up, and help, as
long as I remove the line in the code at the beginning of the ASP.Net
page that says "<%@ OutputCache location="none" %>".

No clue why this is happening... any ideas for me to try? I suspect
this may be an IIS issue, since it runs differently on two different
servers... but I dunno.