Page refresh (F5) gives multiple/repeated text in control

Kanchan

I have a webpart in Asp.Net which displays simple text message. It's
working fine on normal page load.The problem occurs if someone hits F5
several times, then it renders repeated text messages in the control.
Following is the code snippet:
try
{
writer.Write("Hello world");
//some code...
}
catch(Exception e)
{
//some code...
When I debugged the code above, it was found to hit the Render() multiple
times. Please advice?