PagerTemplate=LoadTemplate("myPager.ascx")

rodchar

hey all,
recalling the subject line:
is it possible to have a DropDownList in my pager template user control? if
so, if the datasource needs to be sent in to say a public property how would
i do that?

i mean i have:
FormView1.PagerTemplate=LoadTemplate("~/PagerTemplate.ascx");

where would i pass it my datasource?

thanks,
rodchar

Manish

Hi,

If you want to assign the DataSource to your formview control then you can
do it on the page where your formview control lies and for the dropdown
control, bind it the datasource in the user control and then load the
template to the PagerTemplate of the forview control in the Page load event
the way you have done.

Regards,
Manish

www.ComponentOne.com