Parser error in web.config

ad

I am use VS2005 to develp web applicaiton, it run well in my notebook
But after deploy it to a Server.
When I start this web application in that server, it showmessage like below.
How can I do?

Config error

Parser error, can't tell attribute 'xlmls'

Line 1: <?xml version="1.0"?>
Line 2: <configuration
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/.NetConfiguration/v2.0">
Line 3: <appSettings>
Line 4: <add key="Ver" value="8.01" />

Source code: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\myWeb\web.config Line: 2

sloan

Check the basics first.

On the Server .... is the virtual directory/application set to run under
2.0.
(IIS property window .. there is a tab to select 1.1 or 2.0)

Siva M

The appliation is not confiured to run under ASP.NET 2.0 on server. Install
..NET 2.0 Framework and change your app to run under ASP.NET from Internet
Service manager.