Parsing M3U play list help

Andrew Thompson

<http://pscode.org/fmt/sbx.html?url=/test/ParseM3u.java>

The above link* is to a basic source I whipped up to parse and
display M3U style PlayLists**.

It displays them in a JTable, and offers a JTextField to filter the
list.

Clicking on any track in the playlist, will open it in the default
player.
(Requires Desktop/1.6+).

I could use some more test results for it, for instance in terms of
'guessing' the track title/artist delimiter, which seems a horrid
hack.

Of course, any tweaks, bug reports/fixes and suggestions are welcome.

* It is around 23.6 KB, so I won't dump it directly in the thread.

** It is inspired by the 'Jump To' filter of WinAmp, which is very
handy, and seemingly missing from the Windows Media Player,
VLC Media Player and the Totem Player (Ubuntu). Go figure..
I mean heck, when you have 11000+ tracks, it is a bit tricky
selecting one track by 'scroll', and the 'search' function of the
latter two players is still not as easy to use as a text filter.

N.B. X-post to comp.lang.programmer/gui/help with follow-ups
set to c.l.j.gui only. Please set follow-up to any one group as
best fits your own query or comment and inclination.