Parsing PBX console outputs

J.R. Gutierrez

I have a problem. I need to parse the following output into something I
can put in a table or two from an old PBX. Each PAD has 1 or more
extensions assigned to it. Extensions should be unique. Here are two
records:

D V S
A M P
RLID T O REF TBL BUZZ K D
PAD TYPE A D NO. NO. INTERCM VOICE C R T EXTN 1 R MW BI
--------- --------- - -- ---- -- ------- ------- - - ------- - - -
DS 01/010801 RP400 N RL 0 2 Y N 3441 Y Y Y

CLLD
NAME
-
DS Y

V V V V
S M B S M B S M B S
M B
#'S EXTN I R W I EXTN I R W I EXTN I R W I EXTN I
R W I
------ ------- - - - - ------- - - - - ------- - - - - ------- -
- - -
DS 2..5 2171 N Y N N 4277 N Y N N

D V S
A M P
RLID T O REF TBL BUZZ K D
PAD TYPE A D NO. NO. INTERCM VOICE C R T EXTN 1 R MW BI
--------- --------- - -- ---- -- ------- ------- - - ------- - - -
DS 01/010802 RP400 N RL 0 5 Y N 3768 Y Y Y

CLLD
NAME
-
DS Y

V V V V
S M B S M B S M B S
M B
#'S EXTN I R W I EXTN I R W I EXTN I R W I EXTN I
R W I
- - -
DS 2..5 5018 N Y N N 3726 N Y Y N 2324 N Y N N 2396 N
Y N N
DS 6..9 2397 N Y N N 4912 N Y Y N 6718 N Y N N 5060 N
Y N N
DS 10..11 5062 N Y N N 4219 N Y N N