Partnership / Investment

charles omohagbo

Dear Sir,

I Greeting you in the Name of God the Almighty.

I am Mr.Charles Omohagbo, a Ghanian.It is with my utmost
sincererity that I am writing this mail to you. I got your
contact through the Who is Who and I decided to contact you as
most capable to handle this business transaction.

I was formerly an accountant general with the former late
General Sani Abacha's company in Lome Togo. Please you must keep
this business as a top secret to your good self.

During my tenure in office as the accountant general to the late
former head of state General Sani Abacha, he deposited in my
name the sum of Twenty three million five hundred and fifty
thousand United States Dollars ($23,550,000.00) cash with a
Security company in Lome, Togo. Immediately I heard of his
death, I quickly took away the certificate of deposit which was
issued to me by the security company. I have gone for the money
and was told by the Managing Director of the Security Company
that I can only collect the money in their offshore office
Abroad.

It was in this respect I wanted you to claim/collect the money
from the security company on my behalf and we can use it for
viable investments in your country before I join you in your
country as a future business partner. I plan to invest this
funds into a good profitable business with you as my technical
partner.

As regarding my present condition of health and financial
position,I will not be in a better position to travel out for
now till I have fully recovered from sickness. If you accept
this my business proposal to you, I would like you to indicate
your interest by sending to me the reply through my e-mail
address.

Your immediate response will facilitate this business
transaction as I hope that this transaction is completed within
a week of it inception and I look forward to having a good
business relationship with you.

Best regards,

Mr.Charles Omohagbo