Pass Information between two different windows

czuvich

I am working in ASP.NET 1.1 and I was wondering if it was possible to
have two different windows pass information between each other by the
click of say a button. In other words, let's say I have Window A and
Window B. A is the main application and opens a popup window called B.
I then have a button in B that needs to pass control back to Window A
with some data in the URL and then close itself. Is this possible? If
so.. how?

Dhanraj K.S

Yes, you can do that wth the help of javaScript. You can access functions of
the parent window with the help of window.opener / window.parent. By that
way you can pass the values as arguments to that function. If you want to
reload that page that too you can with the help of window.opener.href.