Passing data to a callback routine

Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi to all,
I'm new here. I wrote a c++ callback and I would pass to it a buffer allocated in another place (in the main or in another class).
In the callback I'll process the buffer passed. The problem is that the buffer is passed in the stack and sometime I loose the reference on it. I would create and pass it on the heap.
How can I do it?
Can I have some line of code as example?
Regards,
Franco