Password expire

Krish

Whenever password is expired & force user to change NT password for the web
server, it seems to be assumption that asp application gives "interanal
server error". Is it true that forcing user to change password will generate
"internal server" error?

BTW..this is caused in our intranet site and it is NT authenticated site.

Thanks,
Krish

Ray at

The user will be prompted for logon credentials, and if the user keeps
entering his current credentials, yes, an error will be returned, not a 500,
but a 401.1.

Ray at work