Performance Counters - Access Denied??

chortler

When I try the following piece of code, using a administrator's
account, I get an error of access denied. Getting the counters for the
local machine works fine. Any ideas??

WEB.CONFIG
identity impersonate="true" userName="DOMAIN\admin" password="xyz"/>

Public Class Class1
Dim perfFreeMem As New PerformanceCounter("Memory", "Available
MBytes")
Dim perfServSess As New PerformanceCounter("Server", "Server
Sessions")

Sub New(ByVal sServername As String)
perfFreeMem.MachineName = sServername
perfServSess.MachineName = sServername
End Sub

Public ReadOnly Property GetValue() As String
Get
On Error GoTo Err_Handler
Dim sTmp As String
sTmp = perfFreeMem.NextValue & " " & perfServSess.NextValue
Return sTmp
Err_Handler:
sTmp = "- " & Err.Description()
Return sTmp