Perl and C++

Discussion in 'Perl' started by yuksbu, Dec 22, 2007.

  1. yuksbu

    yuksbu

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I wrote c++ application.
    In my application there is a part of string parser that build and fill C++ structures.
    I'm newbie regarding Perl.

    I wish to use Perl for that job,
    My application will stay in C++ but all the parsing will be in Perl.

    - I need that the Perl will start by my application.
    - That the Perl will able to activate function in c++ code.
    - The Perl will be able to fill up the C++ structure (some of them are complex).

    Does it possible,?
    How can I do that?

    yuksbu, Dec 22, 2007