Perl Database Programing download for the template

kwan

Hello!

I have this book, but I couldn't located the template download that
describe in the book. Could anyone point me to the download link for
the template? I appreciate for your help.

------------Book information------
Perl Database Programming
by Brent Michalski ISBN:0764549561
John Wiley & Sons © 2003 (552 pages)
Here is an in-depth guide to creating database-driven applications
using Perl

smallpond

Hello!

I have this book, but I couldn't located the template download that
describe in the book. Could anyone point me to the download link for
the template? I appreciate for your help.

------------Book information------
Perl Database Programming
by Brent Michalski ISBN:0764549561
John Wiley & Sons © 2003 (552 pages)
Here is an in-depth guide to creating database-driven applications
using Perl

Perhaps you are having problems getting access to google where
you are. I searched for: Perl Database Programming wiley
and followed the first result.
http://media.wiley.com/product_ancillary/61/07645495/DOWNLOAD/Perl_Database_Programming_code.zip