perl modules; used or not

okey

We use perl on a linux box with apache and need to find out which of
the modules are actually used. A thought was given to lsof, but it's
not really a monitor. We have a validated system that needs updating
and we need to know "where we are". Thank you for any ideas.

okey

We use perl on a linux box with apache and need to find out which of
the modules are actually used.   A thought was given to lsof, but it's
not really a monitor.  We have a validated system that needs updating
and we need to know "where we are".  Thank you for any ideas.

Seems Linux has auditing that does this very thing. So says our IT
guy. Sorry for the noise.

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

okey said:
Seems Linux has auditing that does this very thing. So says our IT
guy. Sorry for the noise.

Otherwise it's easy to find out by checking out the %INC hash.

print "$_ = $INC{$_}\n" for keys %INC;