Php database

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
I have always used two PHP programs for this, but I can see sending an attribute via POST to trigger one of two separate parts of a single file. But using two programs seems far easier to write and to understand.

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
Pretty old post, but i go in.

Short answer: Yes, of course. But i really would recommend to keep your scripts winthin the range of 250 lines.
So, to stick with that, the answer is now.

What i usually do is building a class for it, and require each needed files to it. Require, NOT EXTEND. I don't want to load scripts, that are absolutely not needed for this particular call. And yes, parsing also not really narrows your performance.

But why for jesus nails do you want to do that?
registration and login are two different things.