PIL on MacOS

kernel1983

I was trying to build PIL and pygame from the source on the MacOS.

But when I typed 'sudo python setup.py install',
it gives error msg :

gcc -arch ppc -arch i386 -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk
-fno-strict-aliasing -Wno-long-double -no-cpp-precomp -mno-fused-madd
-fno-common -dynamic -DNDEBUG -g -DHAVE_LIBZ -DWORDS_BIGENDIAN
-I/System/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Headers
-I/System/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Headers
-I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -IlibImaging
-I/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/include
-I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include
-I/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/include/python2.4
-c _imaging.c -o build/temp.macosx-10.4-fat-2.4/_imaging.o
gcc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations

Is there any one who did this before?how can i solve it?
Thanks