PL_rsfp_filters - what does it contain ?

sawoy

Hello,

i have the following problem during creation my own source filter
written as XS:

1. for checking that filter is only one applied for source code i do:
-------------------------------
if ( av_len(PL_rsfp_filters) > 1 )
warn("too many filters\n");
-------------------------------

but this check doesn't work if i use perl script like:
================
#!/usr/bin/perl
use myfilter; use otherfilter;
================

av_len(PL_rsfp_filters) is equal to 1 in this case!

2. i saw sources of perl and found that new filter is added to
PL_rsfp_filters
after call of filter_add() function.
so i moved my check code after call filter_add() in my module.

but this didn't help.

in result i have a question:
what does PL_rsfp_filters contain ?

Thank in advance.

P.S.: sorry, if i ask incorrectly. please, tell me and i change/add
some info.

Greetings,
Alexandr