Please Help me to Write these C programs, I am fully confused to solve these Programs. Thanks alot.

Joined
May 14, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
1. C program to read and write information of an employee using a file.
2. C program to find sum of the S=1+1/x+1/x2 ..............series upto 4 decimal places of accuracy.
3. C program for sorting given set of numbers using bubble sort technique.
4. C program to accept m*n matrix. To find trace and norm of square matrix and to print principle diagonal elements.

Please help to solve these programs. I need these for my college assignment submission.

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
My advice is to start studying. If you can't do the first three off the top of your head, you should drop the class and get another major.