PLEASE HELP ME!!!! URGENT!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Yucky Corpulent

I haven't read the FAQ yet, but I was wondering if you can help me
understand what HTML is all about. I am including an example I have
been working on.

<HTML>
<BODY>
<P>What's up with all this stuff?</P>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Also, I'd like to post a big shout out to my homies--you guys know who
you are!!!!!!

If you could respond to this note by email only, that would be great.

Also, can anyone help me on posting this note to more than one group?

Hywel Jenkins

I haven't read the FAQ yet, but I was wondering if you can help me
understand what HTML is all about. I am including an example I have
been working on.

<HTML>
<BODY>
<P>What's up with all this stuff?</P>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Also, I'd like to post a big shout out to my homies--you guys know who
you are!!!!!!

If you could respond to this note by email only, that would be great.

Also, can anyone help me on posting this note to more than one group?

Oh dear.

Blinky the Shark

Tough call.

It looks like a send-up.

<clearing my Google Groups filter for a moment>

But it's from Google Groups.

Have I said "tough call" lately? :)

Andrew Donaldson

Yucky said:
I haven't read the FAQ yet, but I was wondering if you can help me
understand what HTML is all about. I am including an example I have
been working on.

No problem - saves all that nasty URL clicking.
<HTML>
<BODY>
<P>What's up with all this stuff?</P>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Ah, I see your problem. Try:

<HTML dtd="XHTML 1.1 Transitional'>
<BODY target="_blank">
<MARQUEE font-size:4px;>What's up with all this stuff?</MARQUEE>
</HTML>
</BODY>

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend some frame-based javascript.
Also, can anyone help me on posting this note to more than one group?

You mean forum.

Andrew

Jim

Yucky Corpulent said:
I haven't read the FAQ yet, but I was wondering if you can help me
understand what HTML is all about. I am including an example I have
been working on.

<HTML>
<BODY>
<P>What's up with all this stuff?</P>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Also, I'd like to post a big shout out to my homies--you guys know who
you are!!!!!!

If you could respond to this note by email only, that would be great.

Also, can anyone help me on posting this note to more than one group?

YES! I'll help you gather emails for your spambots!

ROFLMAO!!!

Jim