Please help::Not able to Login using WebRequest/WebResponse

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Guest, Jun 14, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am using the code below to login to a password requiring website
    programatically. I keep getting back the logon page. I have read some posts
    here and haven't found a working solution still. I don't need any proxy to
    connect. After seeing some posts I eeven added a cookie container, still
    doesn't work.I'd really appreciate a lot, if someone could tell me what
    additional code is required to make this work
    Thanks in advance,
    Naga
    -*****************************************************
    // Prepare web request...
    HttpWebRequest myRequest =
    (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(txtUrl.Text.Trim());
    myRequest.Method = "POST";
    myRequest.CookieContainer = new CookieContainer(); // enable cookies

    NetworkCredential networkCredential = new NetworkCredential(strName,
    strPwd);
    // Associate the 'NetworkCredential' object with the 'WebRequest'
    object.
    myRequest.Credentials = networkCredential;

    //System.Net.WebResponse myWebResponse = myRequest.GetResponse();
    HttpWebResponse myWebResponse =
    (HttpWebResponse)myRequest.GetResponse();
    StreamReader sr = new
    StreamReader(myWebResponse.GetResponseStream(), Encoding.ASCII);
    txtResult.Text = sr.ReadToEnd();

    Guest, Jun 14, 2006